Centralized Showing Service
www.showings.com Overland Park, KS 500 to 999 Employees

Paid new employees $1 more an hour than current ones!!!

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
San Antonio, TX

ProsSome nice people working there. Lovely landscaping. Pretty easy job. Over-time available during busy times if you wanted. Occasional treats. Had bbq one day. Things like that.

ConsStarted paying new people $1 more an hour than current employees. I quit mid-shift when I found out. Then they actually wrote up some poor lady like it was her fault. Everyone knew about it. It was common knowledge. It was even online. What kind of company does that? Either thing. This was one of the lowest paying call center jobs in town to begin with. Then to pay others more money for the same job??
     Had no idea how to make a schedule. Would constantly ask people to work through lunch. They offered lunch one day if you did. It was $1 burger and small fries. Which you had no time to eat because they were super busy because not enough people were scheduled. Sometimes they would offer a $5 gift card, but that doesn't fill your belly. Sometimes they would let you leave early. That would only add to the lack of employees later.
     No covered area outside. Very hot.
     Very old broken down chairs. Tiny cubicles. Some of which had old clunky monitors that barely fit.
   Would call it job abandonment if someone got sick and needed to go home. This one lady was in tears half the day due to a migraine before they finally let her go. Hope she really had one :).
   Maybe one tech support guy. Customers were constantly asking technical questions that most csr's (especially new ones) had no idea how to answer.
     They would take away your first break on Sat. Again, poor scheduling. I did not know about this until I was scheduled on a Sat. Gave a lot of people wknds off when they were really needed.
     Different greetings for the same company.
     Had an employee entrance most employees could not enter due to a broken scanner that was broken for months.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive everyone a $1 raise. Invest in good quality chairs. Clean or replace carpet. Put a cover outside to guard against heat and rain. Fix employee entrance. When an agent calls and there info pops up ask if you are speaking w/them. The love it. It saves a lot of time and name spelling. Schedule accordingly. Give people their brks on Sat. Train csr's in tech support (even more of a raise) or hire more tech people. One greeting.

I worked for the company for 5 years and it's a terrible place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Centralized Showing Service full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There are a lot of great people who work for… Cons: Extremely low pay, minimal opportunity for advancement, they use to provide coffee in the call center but they don't anymore, you will… Advice to Senior Management: Higher pay, shift biding... No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

All About the Bottom Line

Member of Management Team (Current Employee)

I have been working at Centralized Showing Service full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Simple job, some of the people are good to work… Cons: Unreasonably low pay, no holiday pay, take away breaks on busy days instead of allowing for enough staffing, working environment is dirty and not always… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees. You conduct a survey each year and do nothing about it. Why continue to ask if the pay… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Centralized Showing Service.

Worked for Centralized Showing Service? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Centralized Showing Service reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Centralized Showing Service CEO Bob Faherty. All reviews posted anonymously by Centralized Showing Service employees.