Centric Consulting

Excellent, but unique company

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Centric Consulting

Pros

This company really cares about what its employees think about it. I have worked at many different companies over the years, and management, even to the top honestly cares what its employees think. That being said, the business model of the company is different from what many may have experienced in the past. The company is laid out in to individual geographic business units that have distinct personalitites of their own. While some business units may be more oriented toward process and strategy, others may be more oriented along the technology route. I have worked in 2 different business units for the company, and both have definite personalities. That being said, the company definitely instills a culture of being both employee centric and customer centric. It is true from what another review on this site said that the company is about 50% contractor based, but this is not unusual for a consulting company. However, on the projects I have been associated with I have been placed at clients with at least 3 other full time Centric resources. My experience has not entailed being thrown in to a client as just a staff augmentation employee.

Cons

This company runs almost exclusively as a virtual company. This means that communication must be done through email and the company intranet. Due to this, communication can be some what challenging at times, and requires that employees fulfill their responsibilities in keeping up with communications.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Centric Consulting (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for

I worked at Centric Consulting

Pros

Top level consulting with lower costs to clients, little travel required, fun environment

Cons

Training was not the strongest and advancement in company is difficult based on loosely defined career path.

Excellent Place to work

Former Employee - Consultant
    Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at Centric Consulting

Pros

Excellent work/life balance, competitive compensation, great values, great to their employees. Can't say enough good things about a company that is growing fast and continuing to improve.

Cons

No clear career paths and development of resources could use a little work. Not a lot of negatives to such a good company.

A little more focus on young talent could go a long way as you continue to grow.

There are newer employer reviews for Centric Consulting

Worked for Centric Consulting? Contribute to the Community!