Centric Consulting

www.centricconsulting.com
  www.centricconsulting.com
There are newer employer reviews for Centric Consulting

Great company to work for

I worked at Centric Consulting

Pros

Top level consulting with lower costs to clients, little travel required, fun environment

Cons

Training was not the strongest and advancement in company is difficult based on loosely defined career path.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Centric Consulting (View Most Recent)

Excellent Place to work

Former Employee - Consultant
    Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at Centric Consulting

Pros

Excellent work/life balance, competitive compensation, great values, great to their employees. Can't say enough good things about a company that is growing fast and continuing to improve.

Cons

No clear career paths and development of resources could use a little work. Not a lot of negatives to such a good company.

A little more focus on young talent could go a long way as you continue to grow.

My experience has been great. The firm is totally transparent and shares the good and the challenges.

I have been working at Centric Consulting

Pros

Transparency is key to Centric. You can always get an honest answer even if it is not good news. They always challenge the norm and have truly innovated within the industry of consulting.

Everyone really cares about each other and the clients we serve. The benefits package is incredibly well thought out and unique in the industry.

Even the use of contractors is for the support of full time employee's to make sure the firm can manage through the frequent economic cycles the country is experiencing.

I can imagine retiring here!

Cons

There are not a ton of junior resources in the firm as of yet. While they are trying to change that, the firm currently has an average of about 10+ years of experience per person.

Keep doing what you are doing. Continue to keep culture strong and continue listening to employee's for feedback. Continue frequent communication about where we are headed and continue to pull all of us in for help driving the direction of the firm.

There are newer employer reviews for Centric Consulting

Worked for Centric Consulting? Contribute to the Community!