Centric Group
www.centricgp.com Saint Louis, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Centric Group is a great place to work

Engineer (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

ProsI am a new engineer at Centric Group and have found that it is a great place to work. Management is open to ideas and very approachable. Coworkers have been exceptionally helpful in making me feel welcome and we are geting a lot of things accomplished. The pay is good and there are a lot of opportunities at this company for success. The company is very stable, has great revenue and is growing. This is a place where, if you have the skills, you can be assured of a long rewarding career. The office is comfortable and the company gives you the tools that you need to succeed.

ConsNone, however if you are looking for a place to slack off this would not be the company for you. They expect high quality employees and they expect you to get accomplished what you set out to do.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement has good insight on the company and is making the right choices to ensure the company continues to grow into the future. My advice would be to keep on doing what you are doing!

Very good the first year, but after that the last three were very painful.

Information Technology (Former Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Centric Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The company makes a lot of money. Cons: Poor Leadership, and I don't think they care about the… Advice to Senior Management: I don't think they would listen, More

Product Developer

Product Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Centric Group

Pros: Co-workers are a great support system. Cons: Right now there is a lot of tension in the… Advice to Senior Management: Communication is key... invite everyone who will be working on a project to… More
There are newer reviews on Centric Group.

Worked for Centric Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Centric Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Centric Group CEO Jim Theiss. All reviews posted anonymously by Centric Group employees.