Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Santa Clara, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Centrify full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. People-oriented culture. You are respected and your opinion is listened to.
2. Good work-life balance. People work hard but they do it because they believe in the company.
3. Flexibility and very little micro-management. No one is going to breathe down your neck as long as you do quality work.
4. Genuinely nice people
5. Very high quality of communication and transparency from management to rank&file

Cons

Not sure. I suppose some people need a lot of guidance and direction - could be more difficult for them.

Would love to see more conversations around performance evaluations, personal growth etc

Other Reviews for Centrify

Everyone rowing the boat the same way

I have been working at Centrify full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

You get to work with a lot of senior and smart people who are focused on getting the job done and making our customers happy. I know it's cliche to say that, but at Centrify it happens every day. All the way from the execs to the admins, everyone is happy to speak to customers and be advocates for them. Even as Centrify has grown it has been kept pretty flat and has an open communication structure. We work together to solve problems and are not hung up by chains of command. It is a very entrepreneur type atmosphere and our culture is something we guard very heavily. Best place I have worked!

Cons

Not really any cons here.

Keep the open lines of communication currently in place.

Wonderful Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Centrify full-time for more than a year

Pros

Caring leadership. Great technical support both internal and external. Customer service goes the extra mile and the engineers put customers first. You wouldn't believe how many things we do out of scope just to help our customers. Company is small but big enough to create a future.

Cons

I can't think of any right now. Maybe demanding external companies? Lack of food choices around the office?

You are approachable. You show leadership. You accept feedback from external customers on actually changing the overall product to add features. I don't see this company slowing down and it's ever evolving.

There are newer employer reviews for Centrify.

Worked for Centrify? Contribute to the Community!