Centura Health
www.centura.org Englewood, CO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Phenomenal staff and culture; supportive and accessible upper management.

I have been working at Centura Health for less than a year

ProsEmployee wellness programs, culture of caring, generous benefits package, promotion from within, professional environment, team building events, regular employee reviews, bonus potential

ConsUnstructured training, career advancement often tied to relationship (working and family), unpredictable workloads, lack of communication between departments, poorly defined roles and responsibilities.

Advice to Senior ManagementStandardize training programs per each position, remain objective in promotions and career advancements, develop communication protocols between departments.

coulda been worse

Content Writer (Former Employee)
Englewood, CO

I worked at Centura Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: less stress than a typical corporate work environment, position created… Cons: stagnant budget means execs do well and everyone else forgoes raises, boring environment, no room for creativity, hospital rules apply to even non clinical entities,… Advice to Senior Management: It would be nice if the CEO of a faith-based, hospital company were not raking in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

LPN

Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee)
Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Centura Health part-time for more than a year

Pros: Scheduler always willing to work with you Cons: Working weekends & holidays stinks More

There are newer reviews on Centura Health.

Worked for Centura Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Centura Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Centura Health CEO Gary S. Campbell. All reviews posted anonymously by Centura Health employees.