Centuria
www.centuria.com Reston, VA

Centuria is a company worth considering

Reston, VA

I have been working at Centuria

ProsCenturia is a growing competent company. Continuing to apply key management decisions towards all decisions. Continuing to win major contracts and put in key infrastructure programs to support the growth. Lots of opportunities to get in while the company continues its growth.

ConsStill considered a small company and has lots of room to grow as far as infrastructure. May seem a little to small for some but great opportunity to become a key player.

Want to work in Inida, this is the place for you

Arlington, VA

I have been working at Centuria

Pros: If you are from India, this is a place for you. . It is just like working in India. You don't need to speak English.… Cons: This is a non professional working environment. I have worked over 10 companies before, this is the worst of all the companes I have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great company

Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
Martinsburg, WV

I worked at Centuria full-time for more than a year

Pros: They care about their employees. Benefits are comparable Cons: I have no negative things to say about Centuria. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Centuria.

Worked for Centuria? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Centuria reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Centuria CEO Kevin Burke . All reviews posted anonymously by Centuria employees.