There are newer employer reviews for Centuria

Centuria has offered consistent support and opportunities for advancement

I have been working at Centuria

Pros

Supportive managment, a true culture of support and dedication to our customer--the Federal government, and friendly coworkers that share the passion for hard work and customer support

Cons

Being a government contractor, with contracts under various agencies and across the US, can hinder Centuria's abiltiy to implement company wide intiatives. Centuria is a small business which can make it difficult to match what much larger businesses offer.

reviews filtered by
  1. Centuria is a company worth considering

I have been working at Centuria

Pros

Centuria is a growing competent company. Continuing to apply key management decisions towards all decisions. Continuing to win major contracts and put in key infrastructure programs to support the growth. Lots of opportunities to get in while the company continues its growth.

Cons

Still considered a small company and has lots of room to grow as far as infrastructure. May seem a little to small for some but great opportunity to become a key player.

Want to work in Inida, this is the place for you

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Centuria

Pros

If you are from India, this is a place for you. . It is just like working in India. You don't need to speak English. Enjoy India culture in America. You will have a lot of fun in playing Inida politics. The best part of it is that you can get a day off for watching Cricket game- the most popular sport in India.

Cons

This is a non professional working environment. I have worked over 10 companies before, this is the worst of all the companes I have worked for. The turnover rate is very high in this company. You won't get appreciated for the good job you have done. You would always get blamed on the job you have done.

There are newer employer reviews for Centuria