Centurion Medical Products
www.centurionmp.com Howell, MI 500 to 999 Employees

A glimpse of what great companies could be

Quality Control (Former Employee)
Howell, MI

ProsI worked in the production room before being moved to QC. Production was good where I worked, good people, easy going environment. Excellent training, many opportunities for growth. Many employees are willing to share knowledge of company processes, and direction. Nice benefits.

ConsThere is no base rate for any job though which is good and bad. Good if you're coming with a lot of experience from another company, bad if you are doing just as good of a job brand new to the scene, as a senior employee does. Another shady politic is preferential of employees. Lots of family members that get treated better than non-relatives, and who can get away with much much more and who get paid slightly more as well.

Company no longer cares about Employees or Customer Service

Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee)

I worked at Centurion Medical Products

Pros: The work schedule is monday-friday. Cons: You are treated like a slave, and the pay is low for the job that you do. I worked here for 5 years and… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees much better, respect them as they work hard for you. Remember that dedicated… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Great Company

Intern (Former Employee)
    Williamston, MI

I worked at Centurion Medical Products as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Costumed to what you want Offered very beneficial classes Relaxed work environment Cons: very few in williamston, not by much great facilities Advice to Senior Management: - Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Centurion Medical Products.

Worked for Centurion Medical Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Centurion Medical Products reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Centurion Medical Products CEO Tom Archipley. All reviews posted anonymously by Centurion Medical Products employees.