Centurum

Great for career technicians

Current Employee - Electronics Technician in North Charleston, SC
Current Employee - Electronics Technician in North Charleston, SC

I have been working at Centurum

Pros

Centurum has a good work environment. Most of the local Charleston employees share a 2-person office and management has their own. Company regularly has picnics and luncheons.

Cons

Centurum is a small company for a defense contractor. The recent years have had some major fluctations (increases) in the cost of benefits.

While it is great that management is not micromanaging, it is still nice for offsite (non office) personnel to see/hear from their program/project manager more than once every two weeks.

9 Other Employee Reviews for Centurum (View Most Recent)

CI Specialist

Former Employee - CI Specialist in Devalak, Logar Province (Afghanistan)
    Former Employee - CI Specialist in Devalak, Logar Province (Afghanistan)

I worked at Centurum as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

The leadership at Centurum is awesome. They will always be there to help you with any issues they might encounter.

Cons

You have to be gone all the time, which is the only problem with them. Otherwise, they are great. Awesome company.

Better advancement opportunities.

Current Employee - All-Source Analyst in Baghdad (Iraq)
    Current Employee - All-Source Analyst in Baghdad (Iraq)

I have been working at Centurum

Pros

Centurum is a pretty good company to work for. The other employee are very friendly and professional. Human resources is very helpful and respond quickly to questions.

Cons

While Centurum does a good job of putting you in a job position which meets your qualifications, opportunity to advance is not freely provided.

I believe Centurum Inc. should actively provide the employees opportunities to advance. As we are subs under a contract, we should be able to compete with the prime contractor employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Centurum