There are newer employer reviews for Century 21

Solid corporate marketing support

Former Employee - Real Estate Agent  in  Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Real Estate Agent in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Century 21 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good company marketing with national ( and global) brand recognition. Broker offices are independent and support/training, and sales leads will vary significantly from one office to another. Environment is typically collegial and supportive , instead of negatively competitive.

Cons

If you find a good local office and a well liked broker, you should not have many issues. Commission splits are not mandated by corporate and are flexible. Full time sales environment, must succeed and close deals to get paid.

120 Other Employee Reviews for Century 21 (View Most Recent)

One of the best places I have ever worked.

Current Employee - Agent  in  Eagan, MN
    Current Employee - Agent in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Century 21 full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

It is a small family owned company that has been in business for close to 20 years. Recently, it became affiliated with CENTURY 21 and now has the perks of a small business with the resources of a large corporation. The managing broker is amazing. The commission splits are very high and the staff bend over backwards to help. Very generous with distributing company leads.

Cons

Compensation is completely commissioned based. If you are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic, you will succeed.

Keep up the good work!

Everything I know about Real Estate I learned it with Century 21 APD

Former Employee - Independent Real Estate Agent  in  El Paso, TX
    Former Employee - Independent Real Estate Agent in El Paso, TX

I worked at Century 21 part-time for more than 8 years

Pros

They had the best training program. There were plenty of opportunities to work Open Houses. Management made sure to channel leads to the right agents in a ethical and fair way.

Cons

There were a lot of complains with the property management department. In many cases the property owners went back to the agents to complain. I stopped sending referrals to the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Century 21

Worked for Century 21? Contribute to the Community!