Century Bank

www.centurybank.com

Don't work here if you care about your career advancement and professional development

(Former Employee) Medford, MA

ProsLots of good people
Free parking

ConsLow pay
No career advancement or promotions
Centralized management, nothing is done without the blessing of the one or two people
Slow computers and networks
Lotus email system (who uses lotus in 2011)
High employee turnover (depending on your department)

Advice to Senior ManagementI worked at Century Bank & Trust for a while till 2011, as bad as it was, I really needed the money so I stayed as long as possible. However, if you care about your professional development and career advancement do not work at Century Bank & Trust. Managers at this bank do not promote good employees plus going above and beyond to get things done often goes unnoticed. Good employees often quit working here after a few years. Overall, I would not encourage someone who cares about his or her careers to work here.

My Advise to management is that good and talented employees are hard to find, so please take care of your best employees. Management needs to provide better compensation, promote and mentor good employees. Management also needs to spend some money and update the IT infrastructure.

Growth has its challenges.

Director of Human Resources (Current Employee) Vineland, NJ

I have been working at Century Bank

Pros: The Bank cares about its employees. They provide an… Cons: Communication difficulties inherent with growth and cultural change. Advice to Senior Management: Senior management needs to work on improving communication to the entire managment team. Physical… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

HORRIBLE!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Century Bank

Pros: customers were very nice and understanding Cons: did not train, all people did was gossip and complain More
There are newer reviews on Century Bank.

Worked for Century Bank? Contribute to the Community!