There are newer employer reviews for Century Park Associates

The Best of the Best and a wonderful experience.

Current Employee - Security Officer in Boise, ID
Current Employee - Security Officer in Boise, ID

I have been working at Century Park Associates part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Ability to work with caring and professional associates who are ready and willing to convey their knowledge and experience to new employees. Exceptional opportunity to give something back to the community and enjoy the satisfaction of helping others to enjoy their retirement years and goals. Continuing education and training is a priority. Ability is appreciated and rewarded. A helping hand is always available. It is hard to determine how this facility chooses, hires, and retains such wonderful and knowledgeable people. However they do it, it should be an example to the industry. Upper management is top of their class in this industry, an example to emulate, and maintain.

Cons

This is a professional organization, operated and maintained by the best in the industry. Every organization has occasional problems. This particular body has the rules, personal, knowledge, and resourses, to deal with with them as soon as they develop or are recognized. Let's give credit where it is due. It is inherent in this organization to listen and learn from their subordinates, to freely exchange information regarding matters of concern, and resolve them in such a way as to insure compliance with safety rules, recommended practices, standards in the industry, house rules, government regulations, and considerations given to puting their patrons and customers first, in any situation regarding their quality of life, happyness, needs, and welfare. No Cons!

Having over fifty five (55) years of service in many industries which included, executive, management, and working experience, I can only say, this enitity is the best of the best, I have ever worked for. My only concern about change is where do you go from here? I could probably offer some advise that would be helpful, down the road. For the present, I want to say, "if it works leave it alone". Then again, change is inevitable. Within this organization, I can only say, do it as you have in the past, by reason and consensus within the parameters of the vision set by your senior management. Again, "If it works, leave it alone".

12 Other Employee Reviews for Century Park Associates (View Most Recent)

Great place to start

Current Employee - Night Security in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Night Security in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Century Park Associates full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great work atmosphere and competitive pay

Cons

None that I can really think of.

Keep up the good work

Don't get too comfortable.

I worked at Century Park Associates full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The mission is admirable and the facilities are truly beautiful.

Cons

There is way too much turnover. It seems like the answer to everything is fire the staff and hire someone else. Unfortunately the replacements last 90 days and are subsequently fired too. Also, there seems to be a lot of fighting between Century Park and Life Care Centers. They're supposed to be partners, but don't get along and its the residents who suffer.

There are newer employer reviews for Century Park Associates