There are newer employer reviews for Century Park Associates

The

Current Employee - Sales Manager  in  Johnston, RI
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Johnston, RI

I have been working at Century Park Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

Caring group of individuals providing quality care at affordable rates. They care enough to invest solid sales training for their Sales Managers.

Cons

All efforts to promote our community must be done by corporate, ie social networking, ads, flyers, etc. Low paying by industry standards.

Allow each community to post to social networking. Don't promote that you have a matching 401K then announce 2 weeks after signing on that you justt can't do it in this economy.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Century Park Associates (View Most Recent)

Relaxed, Friendly Work Atmosphere

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chattanooga, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at Century Park Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

I feel comfortable talking to anyone at any level of this company, even the owners. All of my coworkers are fun and enjoyable. Management regularly seems to do something small to brighten morale. I feel like my inputs and suggestions are heard and valued.

Cons

There is a disconnect between corporate and the communities. On both ends there are sometimes unrealistic expectations which can quickly lead to placing blame.

Work on improving communication between individual communities and members of the corporate office.

The Best of the Best and a wonderful experience.

Current Employee - Security Officer  in  Boise, ID
    Current Employee - Security Officer in Boise, ID

I have been working at Century Park Associates part-time for less than a year

Pros

Ability to work with caring and professional associates who are ready and willing to convey their knowledge and experience to new employees. Exceptional opportunity to give something back to the community and enjoy the satisfaction of helping others to enjoy their retirement years and goals. Continuing education and training is a priority. Ability is appreciated and rewarded. A helping hand is always available. It is hard to determine how this facility chooses, hires, and retains such wonderful and knowledgeable people. However they do it, it should be an example to the industry. Upper management is top of their class in this industry, an example to emulate, and maintain.

Cons

This is a professional organization, operated and maintained by the best in the industry. Every organization has occasional problems. This particular body has the rules, personal, knowledge, and resourses, to deal with with them as soon as they develop or are recognized. Let's give credit where it is due. It is inherent in this organization to listen and learn from their subordinates, to freely exchange information regarding matters of concern, and resolve them in such a way as to insure compliance with safety rules, recommended practices, standards in the industry, house rules, government regulations, and considerations given to puting their patrons and customers first, in any situation regarding their quality of life, happyness, needs, and welfare. No Cons!

Having over fifty five (55) years of service in many industries which included, executive, management, and working experience, I can only say, this enitity is the best of the best, I have ever worked for. My only concern about change is where do you go from here? I could probably offer some advise that would be helpful, down the road. For the present, I want to say, "if it works leave it alone". Then again, change is inevitable. Within this organization, I can only say, do it as you have in the past, by reason and consensus within the parameters of the vision set by your senior management. Again, "If it works, leave it alone".

There are newer employer reviews for Century Park Associates

Worked for Century Park Associates? Contribute to the Community!