CenturyLink

www.centurylink.com
There are newer employer reviews for CenturyLink

A good Company

I have been working at CenturyLink full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good pay and good environment

Cons

No advanced technology. No focus on product development.

968 Other Employee Reviews for CenturyLink (View Most Recent)

Such a tradgedy as what this company has become. There is not much left of this once great company!!

Former Employee - Field Sales in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Field Sales in Orlando, FL

I worked at CenturyLink full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I worked there for 10 years, pay was great! Flexibility for working hours was good.

Cons

They became too big and didnt care about the core of the company their workers. Upper managment placed moving sales targets on their employees that made it impossible to be successful after the Qwest merger. The company didnt care about tenured employee's that were loyal to the company. This company used to be one of the best companies to work for however things have changed and I would never go back to that company.

Think about the long term goals of the company, you are losing customers and employees at an alarming rate. Wake up and realize you are going to find yourself in a bad situation. There is no way this company can last and be profitable unless things change.

I know things have to evolve, but wow....

Former Employee - Premier Account Manager in Florham Park, NJ
    Former Employee - Premier Account Manager in Florham Park, NJ

I worked at CenturyLink full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great peers. Lots of national offices that make travel a breeze. Pay is decent for a telco. Currently in acquisition mode.

Cons

Sadly, the east region is being managed by bumbling Vice Presidents. Senior management needs to hire true sales leadership to turn a profit. Battle field promotions should be a short term plug, not a solution.

Roll your sleeves up and get dirty. Retool your "management" in the east and grow your business.

There are newer employer reviews for CenturyLink