Cenveo
www.cenveo.com Stamford, CT 5000+ Employees

Not a great place to work at

Editor (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I worked at Cenveo full-time for more than a year

ProsFlexibility, to some degree. That though depends on your immediate line manager.

ConsWhere do I start? Senior management is opaque and totally unapproachable. The so-called 'red tape' that binds itself around everything is just a pain to negotiate. Pay is downright bad. Increments and bonuses are at best, non-existent. Growth opportunities fall very much in the same category. Basically, if you are just need a job for the sake of working and you are immune to the world around you, don't give a penny about career, growth, pay etc. and just want a chair to hole in for the long-haul this is the place to be. For people who need a sound work environment, aspire to grow, seek good pay and performance-related bonuses and have a healthy career, this should be your last resort!

Advice to Senior ManagementNo offense! But currently you have made Cepha/Cenveo such a rotten place! It's time you sit up and take note of your employees' grievances and make some decent effort to address them. And oh, just so you realize, there are few who work for charity and even fewer who are content to sit at the same job for a lifetime!

Bottom line only

I have been working at Cenveo full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Generous vacation schedule. Allow flex scheduling with a number… Cons: Small raises but none in the last six years; Management only worried about… Advice to Senior Management: . No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I'm proud to work for Cenveo!

I have been working at Cenveo full-time

Pros: Lots of hardworking employees, nice work environment, excellent benefits package,… Cons: I haven't found any yet. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Cenveo.

Worked for Cenveo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cenveo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cenveo CEO Robert G. Burton Sr. All reviews posted anonymously by Cenveo employees.