Cequint
www.cequint.com Seattle, WA 50 to 149 Employees

A good place to work

Seattle, WA

ProsGood team environment
Great location - downtown Seattle near the ferry terminal/ Pioneer Square / Pike Place Market
Good work/life balance
Good management very concerned about promoting and culturing a great work environment

ConsSmall company, so limited number of products / opportunities
Company was recently purchased by TNS (a public company). TNS has a competitive benefits package, but does not include equity incentives (i.e. stock). This may be a problem if you like to be "invested" in the success of the company. Cequint understands the issue and is looking to address it through other means.

Lots of PROs, few CONs

Seattle, WA

I have been working at Cequint

Pros: exciting technology, lots of very cool people to work with. Excellent… Cons: Politics. Politics. Politics. Sometimes there is very poor visibility between group directions, and often times it… Advice to Senior Management: Please do not be afraid to clean house. We are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great people in a deteriorating culture

I have been working at Cequint

Pros: The Seattle office is located right on the water downtown… Cons: The VP of Engineering is in Florida and is degrading the culture… More

There are newer reviews on Cequint.

Worked for Cequint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cequint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cequint CEO Rick Hennessey. All reviews posted anonymously by Cequint employees.