Cerberus Capital Management

www.cerberuscapital.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Cerberus Capital Management

Cerberus bought out AT&T Advertising Solutions recently. I have to say so far both companies have been enjoyable.

Current Employee - Media Consultant in Mobile, AL
Current Employee - Media Consultant in Mobile, AL

I have been working at Cerberus Capital Management full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

good salary, ok bonus programs. Good recognition of top notch sales people with trips for rewards. Benefits were great with AT&T, not sure how they will change with Cerberus. Three weeks off each year (personal/vacation) and good tuition reimbursement programs.

Cons

No benefits for retired employees, no 401K available as of right now, and only 4-5 pd holidays each year. Bonus changed recently from being obtainable to being very difficult to obtain. It is still doable, just expecting more work for less money.

Keep bonuses feasible so employees have an obtainable goal. Otherwise, looking forward to even more progress.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Cerberus Capital Management (View Most Recent)

Reputable firm ... did more for my career after I left then when I was there.

Former Employee - Vice President in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Vice President in New York, NY

I worked at Cerberus Capital Management

Pros

- some of the smartest people I worked with/for/around
    - great access to knowledge from experts in different fields (management bench)
    - great information sharing within the company
    - great brand recognition (for future employers) ... well-respected within the industry

Cons

- pretty stark work environment (none of the glitz or fancy artwork, etc. found at other shops)
    - people tend to look out for themselves

Allow for 360 degree reviews of all immediate colleagues

Best job I've worked (but might not be for everyone)

Current Employee - Interim Analyst - Real Estate Acquisitions in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Cerberus Capital Management full-time (less than a year)

Pros

-Work is very engaging and changes every day
    -Opportunity to meet and work with professionals across the real estate spectrum
    -Team is extremely supportive and pushes you to learn from mistakes rather than blaming you for them
    -Cerberus is highly acquisitive in this space (European Real Estate) so it's a phenomenal place to gain experience

Cons

-Long working hours; I didn't mind but other people might find it exhausting
    -Cerberus is very paper dependent compared to its competitors, everything needs to be printed prior to meetings which can take a while to do

There are newer employer reviews for Cerberus Capital Management