Cerberus Capital Management
www.cerberuscapital.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Ordinary, mediocre, nothing special

Vice President (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Cerberus Capital Management full-time for more than a year

ProsSome people there are actually very smart. You're very lucky if you actually get to work with them.

ConsLackluster, ordinary firm, too much hype not enough substance, employee burnout, mediocre benefits and salary, bonuses aren't competitive, limited training and advancement opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou'd benefit from updating your technical skills and listen to some of the smart people working for you.

Reputable firm ... did more for my career after I left then when I was there.

Vice President (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Cerberus Capital Management

Pros: - some of the smartest people I worked with/for/around - great access to knowledge from experts in different fields… Cons: - pretty stark work environment (none of the glitz or fancy artwork,… Advice to Senior Management: Allow for 360 degree reviews of all immediate colleagues More

bought out

Account Executive (Current Employee)

Pros: good training management avaliable to speak with Cons: job is to come in and clean house More

There are newer reviews on Cerberus Capital Management.

Worked for Cerberus Capital Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cerberus Capital Management reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cerberus Capital Management CEO Stephen A. Feinberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Cerberus Capital Management employees.