Ceridian

www.ceridian.com

Being a temp so they don't have to pay for benefits

Inquiry Management - Human Resources Outsourcing (Former Employee) Saint Petersburg, FL

ProsMost managers are dumber than a box of rocks and the whole setup is morally ambiguous so you can get away with murder and pretending to work for long stretches.

ConsThey specifically hire people working full-time hours as "temps" to avoid paying for benefits. When it's in the human resources department and these people are trained by your own company on employment law and shown where this is unethical and illegal by your own training materials it becomes pretty much absurd.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you give someone a promotion, pay raise, benefits, etc.. and then they are fired the next week - it's not the employee, it's your awful system. I literally had an empty desk with "Congratulations!" and balloons and awards posted to the wall and two new team members assigned to sit on either side of me for training and was fired the next day. That speaks volumes of how awful you are.

Benefit Services Company with much workforce reduction

Premium Benefit Services Representative (Former Employee) Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Ceridian full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Was a really good company with good job opportunities where employees were treated… Cons: Investors changed everything. Many good managers were let go. All about metrics! Lots of salary and bonus freezes… Advice to Senior Management: Don't fix it if it is not broken! Don't discriminate.… More

Okay, but concerned for others not prepared for job market

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Ceridian full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Nice people, but not always treated well by managers Cons: Uncertainty of the future makes place uncomfortable Advice to Senior Management: Cutting cost is a nasty necessity. Best to always pay… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Ceridian.

Worked for Ceridian? Contribute to the Community!