There are newer employer reviews for Ceridian

Being a temp so they don't have to pay for benefits

Former Employee - Inquiry Management - Human Resources Outsourcing in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Ceridian full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Most managers are dumber than a box of rocks and the whole setup is morally ambiguous so you can get away with murder and pretending to work for long stretches.

Cons

They specifically hire people working full-time hours as "temps" to avoid paying for benefits. When it's in the human resources department and these people are trained by your own company on employment law and shown where this is unethical and illegal by your own training materials it becomes pretty much absurd.

Advice to Management

If you give someone a promotion, pay raise, benefits, etc.. and then they are fired the next week - it's not the employee, it's your awful system. I literally had an empty desk with "Congratulations!" and balloons and awards posted to the wall and two new team members assigned to sit on either side of me for training and was fired the next day. That speaks volumes of how awful you are.

Other Employee Reviews for Ceridian

1. Good Company

Former Employee - Employee Assistant Consultant in Arlington, VA
    Former Employee - Employee Assistant Consultant in Arlington, VA

I worked at Ceridian full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great benefits for families and all employees

Cons

Limited career opportunities for young employees

Advice to Management

More feedback

Big Business As Usual

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Ceridian full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

New technology is blazing fast and real time Lots of energy around our re-brand and new direction - a fresh infusion decent benefits

Cons

No raises for past 2 years, low commission earnings based on incoming business, no 401k match lots of organizational upheaval, stabilization underway management and stakeholder turnover is high senior leaders paint a compelling vision but current operations and worker bees can't see how to get there amidst many challenges

Advice to Management

Zero in on internal talent and put us to work for improvements and adoption of change; create a clear pathway to success and ensure all of middle management knows how they will need to perform differently to accomplish. They are floundering.