Ceridian

www.ceridian.com

A company in transition

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

ProsInteresting new technology (Dayforce). Charismatic Leader.

ConsCeridian is being structured for a new buyer/owner. Sell anything... promise anything to drive up sales and increase short term revenue. Cut heads, turnover sales staff, reduce sales incentives... save money! Product (Dayforce) is very "buggy" and most initial clients are dissatisfied with their implementations. Implementation delays mean commissions are delayed and put many deals, that have time pressure, at risk.

Eliminated many existing businesses and services (Healthcare Exchange business, CDHP, etc.). Looking to get rid of COBRA, potentially EAP and COMDATA (the crown jewel of the company).

Important to speak French... Spanish, on the other hand, who cares? (Note that company communications are in both French and English, but not Spanish). It seems like the company is transitioning to become a Quebec based firm from a US based firm.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet Dayforce working properly and make sure initial implementations go better.

Ceridian Review

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Ceridian

Pros: Very positive - great people to work for and work with, very helpful… Cons: Distance! It was 24.5 miles from my house but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great experience and people

Major Account Representative (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

I worked at Ceridian full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Ceridian believes in a work life balance Cons: Employee review were very seldom, feedback is very important Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ceridian.

Worked for Ceridian? Contribute to the Community!