Cerner
www.cerner.com Kansas City, MO 5000+ Employees

Very unprofessional and low moral

Delivery Consultant (Current Employee)
Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Cerner full-time for more than a year

ProsThere really aren't any great reasons to work here. The turnover is very high because people aren't happy here. Its usually a means to an end until you quit or move to third party with six figures.

ConsToo young of managers with no experience and can't manage well. Its more of a young company where people fall into cliques and can discriminate in a sense that they will promote their own friends and not base it off of skill set. I travel 85% of the time working close to 70+ hours a week and have a hard time taking off a day when sick. I was not paid my per diem for a week because my expense report didn't balance because of a $1,98 water that was bought. Overall, it is not a professional company and they don't know how to keep moral high. They always say you own your own track here at Cerner, but that's far from the truth. I would highly recommend considering Epic where they pay 15%+ more for the same jobs.

Great place to work

Engagement LEader (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cerner full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Tons to learn, great people, great benefits. Love it! Cons: Salary is not too good. People may quite due to… Advice to Senior Management: Increase parking Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Cerner

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Cerner full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Cutting edge medical software. Good job security. Never… Cons: Potentially long work hours. Often too busy to take… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Cerner.

Worked for Cerner? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cerner reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cerner CEO Neal L. Patterson. All reviews posted anonymously by Cerner employees.