Cerner
www.cerner.com Kansas City, MO 5000+ Employees

Satisfied so far

North Kansas City, MO

ProsLots of oppurtunites for advancement career growth. The managers that have worked with have all been decent to work with and fair.

ConsThe job can be stressful at times with long hours generally expected. Some of the perks that are sold to new empolyees aren't the greatest with the gym membership being a bit high and the health plan being a bit high as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementI really don't have all that much to offer on advice or feedback for leardership at Cerner. I would like to see some of the roles in IP tone down on the work as they appear to bring in new recurits from college and then burn them out with long hours and a large work load.

Good place

Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Cerner

Pros: Good pay, hours aren't bad if you can learn when to say no. You can move up… Cons: Senior management in my department (not the highest level) is somewhat oblivious to what is going on and who is working hard.… Advice to Senior Management: Need to fire about 20% of the people there and pay everyone else more with the savings. Most people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Steer Clear

Support Analyst (Former Employee)
    Kansas City, MO

I worked at Cerner

Pros: Competent, smart co-workers. Corporate feel with valuable experience. Leader in IT healthcare. Cons: Management is clueless at best. Politics incredibly high. Bad reviews must be given, even if… Advice to Senior Management: Management already knows what they should do but they ignore… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cerner.

Worked for Cerner? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cerner reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cerner CEO Neal L. Patterson. All reviews posted anonymously by Cerner employees.