CertaPro Painters

www.certapro.com

Marketing Rep

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Evans, GA

ProsResidential marketing position is very flexible and offers direct sales exposure. The environment is good and you get to work directly with a local business owner. Pay is pretty good for a part time job that requires no experience or sales background.

ConsIt is direct sales so you get rejected a lot. You have to be out in the heat constantly and sometimes in the rain. People sometimes do not care to hear what you say or are just rude. The company is fine, it's just the nature of sales. Growth seems limited though by the very structure of the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus more on training and development to encourage sales reps to move into their own businesses. Have corporate send down competencies for the position to ensure proper staffing.

Liked the business

I have been working at CertaPro Painters

Pros: flexibility, worked with some good people Cons: some of the people i worked with sucked Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

True Values

Franchise Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee) Oaks, PA

I worked at CertaPro Painters full-time for less than a year

Pros: CertaPro values their customers, clients, and employees. They are truly a family organization and they… Cons: Smaller organization but they are growing! Advice to Senior Management: Maintain the family feel Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CertaPro Painters.

Worked for CertaPro Painters? Contribute to the Community!