Certified Languages Int'l

Engaged Employer

Awesome company to work!

Current Contractor - Interpreter in Seattle, WA
Current Contractor - Interpreter in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Certified Languages Int'l as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Everything, you work at home, no supervisors nagging you all day long, no set schedule. Being treated as a responsible adult. Very nice management team, always willing to help. Paid on time every month -not like other companies where you have to call once and again asking for your check, nice amount of calls, you never get bored.

Cons

No direct deposit. No rate increase per minute, even after a few years working for them.

Advice to Management

We would appreciate direct deposits instead of paper checks, or at least being paid every 2 weeks instead of once a month. Please increase our per minute rate a few cents every year.

Other Employee Reviews for Certified Languages Int'l

1. love my job and the company

Current Contractor - Interpreter
    Current Contractor - Interpreter

I have been working at Certified Languages Int'l as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a great company. Management very responsive to your views. Interview was fabulous, very personable. Interviewer seems interested in you as a person, not just a number. Pay is very decent.

Cons

Probably no advancement in pay.

Advice to Management

Offer more incentives like increase in pay rate if no complaints from clients. Offer more training and tips.

2. Great Company! Flexible Hours!

Current Employee - Cantonese Interpreter
    Current Employee - Cantonese Interpreter

Pros

Management is very good and caring with a great attitude and professionalism. From what I've research I believe this is one of the better or even best company to work for. Hours are flexible, you log in whenever you're available and no set work schedule. Great learning experience for interpreters.

Cons

Some days can be really slow and you make little pay for the whole day. Some of the clients can be very rude and impatient with the limited English speaker.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! This is really a great company to work for!