Certified Payment Processing
www.cpp-360.com Carrollton, TX 500 to 999 Employees

CPP is a good company, working on improvement!

ProsThe new leadership (came in 2011) is determined to make CPP a stronger, better company. They are committed and ethical, with a solid vision for the future. They work to instill that vision, as well as positive core values and they won't allow violations of ethical standards.

ConsThere is lots of work to do. Change is never easy, and there is always resistance. It's sales driven, so it can be relentless and competitive.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. Many of us are taking notice and we want CPP to be all it can be...and we want to be proud of where we work!

It's a sales job, you get out of it what you put in!

I have been working at Certified Payment Processing

Pros: Great team leaders, my team leader closed my first account for me and then used that example to help continue to train me to close… Cons: Quick initial training When things get busy, hold times can be a little… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to offer more bonuses and keep hiring great team leaders. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A money making opportunity for a good sales person.

Merchant Sales Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Certified Payment Processing

Pros: - About 20 - 25 Leads per week - Good… Cons: They are only a few cons that come to mind, one being… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Certified Payment Processing.

Worked for Certified Payment Processing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Certified Payment Processing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Certified Payment Processing CEO Tony Norrie . All reviews posted anonymously by Certified Payment Processing employees.