There are newer employer reviews for Certified Payment Processing

CPP is a good company, working on improvement!

I have been working at Certified Payment Processing

Pros

The new leadership (came in 2011) is determined to make CPP a stronger, better company. They are committed and ethical, with a solid vision for the future. They work to instill that vision, as well as positive core values and they won't allow violations of ethical standards.

Cons

There is lots of work to do. Change is never easy, and there is always resistance. It's sales driven, so it can be relentless and competitive.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Many of us are taking notice and we want CPP to be all it can be...and we want to be proud of where we work!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A money making opportunity for a good sales person.

Current Employee - Merchant Sales Consultant
    Current Employee - Merchant Sales Consultant

I have been working at Certified Payment Processing

Pros

- About 20 - 25 Leads per week - Good Health Benefits -Great Commission Structure - Good relationship between management and workers

Cons

They are only a few cons that come to mind, one being lack of training which I just heard they are trying to fix currently.

I signed up over 100 accounts in 12 months, but I was lied too, mistreated, stolen from, etc....

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Certified Payment Processing

Pros

There really isn't any. I would say the best thing was the flexiblility to work and do what you want when you want. I was a good salesmen, did my job, and got paid.

Cons

1. My team lead would encourage me to not handle customer service, that is what the phone number is for. However, with Certified Payment Processing, their customer service for the merchant is guilty till proven innocent. 2. I was jipped $50 per account on commission. I did not know this till over 100 account were signed. I did not get a detailed report of commissions earned. A leak from inside the company told me I was jipped. I then had to fight by way of I scratch your back, you scratch mine, to get my money which I earned. That is when I quit. 3. Management lie to better themselves only. Many instances have shown the management to look our for themselves deceiving me to do more only to get no compensation. 4. I made it into their so called ISIS program, led to believe that i was in it. 6 months later, I found out I wasn't because my sales manager did not want to lose me. 5. The health insurance is good, but I may as well have my own. I pay just as much a month with them, as I would independently. DO NOT WORK HERE

Advice to Management

where are your morals to the reps and to the merchants.....you threw them away.