Certified Payment Processing

There are newer employer reviews for Certified Payment Processing

Accomplished

Current Employee - Recruiter
Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Certified Payment Processing full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This position is great whether you have sales experience or don't have sales experience. We offer an exceptional training program preparing the sales reps with enough information along with the unlimited support of the Team Leader to make a sale the very 1st day out in the field. All the appointments are pre-set and can average $250 - $450 per sale and paydays are weekly. Based on production, you could also earn monthly bonuses of $850 to cover gas, cell and expenses. This is a W-2 status which allows for benefits including medical, dental and vision (partially paid by company). Great whether entry level experience or seasoned sales experience!

Cons

This does not work for everyone .. as it is still sales.

34 Other Employee Reviews for Certified Payment Processing (View Most Recent)

It's hardcore sales, but can be rewarding!

I have been working at Certified Payment Processing

Pros

The staff at HQ are wonderful. It's a demanding place to work, but they bring out the best in me. They have high expectations, and they are strict to hold us to those standards. Things have definitely changed in the past 12 months, and the company is moving in a positive direction.

Cons

Again, it's demanding. Because it's sales, it can be difficult. In the past, I didn't think the leadership had a clue about what it takes to do our jobs. We've had a management / leadership change in the past year, and it's so much better.

I know how difficult it must be to make the changes you want to see in this company. But I think it's happening, and it is appreciated.

CPP is a good company, working on improvement!

I have been working at Certified Payment Processing

Pros

The new leadership (came in 2011) is determined to make CPP a stronger, better company. They are committed and ethical, with a solid vision for the future. They work to instill that vision, as well as positive core values and they won't allow violations of ethical standards.

Cons

There is lots of work to do. Change is never easy, and there is always resistance. It's sales driven, so it can be relentless and competitive.

Keep up the good work. Many of us are taking notice and we want CPP to be all it can be...and we want to be proud of where we work!

There are newer employer reviews for Certified Payment Processing