There are newer employer reviews for Certified Payment Processing

CPP is a good company to work for.

I have been working at Certified Payment Processing full-time (more than an year)

Pros

When you look for a sales position, it is quite of a challenge to find anything that gives you the opportunity to work in your field while having a balance between work and having a life. I was one of those who used to work every single day of my life, 100% commission, no bonuses, no benefits, no incentives and needless to say, no life. Not here. CPP gives you the opportunity to be in sales and still have your nights and weekends open. The compensation is good and being able to qualify for benefits is GREAT! The company is always working on improvement and it is definitely moving on the right direction.

Cons

As any other sales position, it can get stressful.

We see the hard work that is being put on keeping improvement going and it is GREAT! Keep it up!

34 Other Employee Reviews for Certified Payment Processing (View Most Recent)

Accomplished

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Certified Payment Processing full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This position is great whether you have sales experience or don't have sales experience. We offer an exceptional training program preparing the sales reps with enough information along with the unlimited support of the Team Leader to make a sale the very 1st day out in the field. All the appointments are pre-set and can average $250 - $450 per sale and paydays are weekly. Based on production, you could also earn monthly bonuses of $850 to cover gas, cell and expenses. This is a W-2 status which allows for benefits including medical, dental and vision (partially paid by company). Great whether entry level experience or seasoned sales experience!

Cons

This does not work for everyone .. as it is still sales.

It's hardcore sales, but can be rewarding!

I have been working at Certified Payment Processing

Pros

The staff at HQ are wonderful. It's a demanding place to work, but they bring out the best in me. They have high expectations, and they are strict to hold us to those standards. Things have definitely changed in the past 12 months, and the company is moving in a positive direction.

Cons

Again, it's demanding. Because it's sales, it can be difficult. In the past, I didn't think the leadership had a clue about what it takes to do our jobs. We've had a management / leadership change in the past year, and it's so much better.

I know how difficult it must be to make the changes you want to see in this company. But I think it's happening, and it is appreciated.

There are newer employer reviews for Certified Payment Processing