ChaCha

www.chacha.com
There are newer employer reviews for ChaCha

Not what I had expected.

I have been working at ChaCha

Pros

-Working for ChaCha is online, so you can do it from home
-There's a huge amount of tipsheets and videos to help you learn the ropes.
-You recieve weekly emails giving you your work performance.
-Good employee relations, fully accessible employee forum.

Cons

-Payment is only 3 cents per question, so it takes hours of work for average pay.
-You are given no schedule, which makes it hard to work as much as you need.

I personally think questions should be worth more than three cents per question, and also, I think that the new interface for expediting should be introduced already.

47 Other Employee Reviews for ChaCha (View Most Recent)

Fun yet challenging.

I have been working at ChaCha

Pros

You get to make your own hours, work when you feel like it, get to answer funny questions, and help people.

Cons

It's hard to hit the actual pay out, it doesn't pay very much per question, and some of the questions can be hard to answer.

I think they're doing a great job, I just wish they would monitor the answers better. I've asked ChaCha questions before and have gotten answers that were completely and totally off despite giving details.

It was fun at first

I worked at ChaCha

Pros

You can make your own schedule. Work any hours or days that you want. If you have a laptop you can work anywhere you want to as well.

Cons

They are very quick to tell you when your not doing good enough but never give you a pat on the back when your doing great. When I stopped working for them I unsubscribed from their emails and they still to this day send me them. When the work got slow, they told me I would have to switch positions even though I knew nothing about it. The pay sucks.

The only thing I can think of to say to management would be to always remember that your company is run by the little people. The people who put their heart and soul into their work and love what they do. We are not numbers.

There are newer employer reviews for ChaCha