Challenger Gray

www.challengergray.com
There are newer employer reviews for Challenger Gray

The company offers a great opportunity to do meaningful work

I have been working at Challenger Gray

Pros

The company offers sound, creative and valuable programs and services to clients that are built on a core philosophy and tailored to fit clients' needs; coaches feel good when delivering them
Co-workers have diverse and interesting backgrounds; they're great to work with
Training of new job coaches is comprehensive and they're well prepared to work with clients
The work is satisfying
Annual conference recognizes the contribution which coaches have made throughout the year

Cons

Travel can be heavy, especially for someone with a family.
Pay and benefits should be reviewed and brought to a par with comparable positions

The leadership has made great strides in providing ongoing support to the coaching staff. However, it should undertake a review of and benefits to retain good employees and explore avenues to promote qualified employees.

28 Other Employee Reviews for Challenger Gray (View Most Recent)

A great company that does great work

I have been working at Challenger Gray

Pros

The work is both challenging and exceptionally rewarding. The leadership team is supportive and committed to producing consistent, high quality work for their clients and customers. If you love to travel and love to help people, this is a great job.

Cons

If you do not like to travel, this job would not be a fit for you.

If you enjoy doing the same thing every single day, this job is not for you.

I believe that the leadership team does an outstanding job managing an almost 100% remote workforce. I always feel supported by CGC.

Too bad

I have been working at Challenger Gray

Pros

The client base is excellent and as a coach I get to make a difference with the clients I work with.

Cons

The management does not know how to integrate the technology to make this job fit the salary. Expectations are overblown and unclear, training is quick and dirty, and there are poor systems for reporting.

Overhaul the processes for delivering services and see the benefits of eliminating a lot of wasted reporting and time.

There are newer employer reviews for Challenger Gray