There are newer employer reviews for Champion Technologies

A good learning experiance.

Current Employee - Chemist Ll in Fresno, TX
Current Employee - Chemist Ll in Fresno, TX

Pros

If for no other reason than they are more than willing to teach everything you need to know and most anything you are willing to learn.

Cons

There is no transperancy of job and pay for a job level. It makes you wonder how much favoritism is involved within the company, particularly closer to the top of the ladder.

Advice to Management

Don't try to change to much to fast in order to be tier 1, you may lose many of the people who can get you there and keep you there.

Other Employee Reviews for Champion Technologies

Excellent

Current Employee - Account Representative in Broussard, LA
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Broussard, LA

Pros

I wrote a previous review 2 years ago and thought that I would update my status. I am still very happy that we are a privately held company with owners who are not stingy with the cash flow. When it comes down to needing something, Champion will ensure that you get it. I doubt many companies would be able to make a similar comparison. As long as you can justify it, there is a great potential you will recieve it to make your job that much better or easier. In my last review I said that rapid progression would not happen. Well in the changing atmosphere of trying to push Champion to bigger and Better success many positions have opened up leading to many opportunities. Pay is great, benefits of being a field guy are phenomenal, family atmoshpere etc, etc, etc. I have successfully moved between a few jobs and see potential to move a few more times before my time is done.

Cons

As stated before and with several other reviews. The apparent good ole boy network is very, very prevalent at Champion. If you don't like putting yourself in what some would call "stressful" situations of socializing with a broad range of people then you will more than likely fall into a category where you have limited your own potential. This is not a job for the timid or for people that are predominately introverted. Raises can be abyssmal if your not willing to move around. Managers begin taking you for granted and fully expect you to make apple juice out of oranges once they realize how committed you are to the company. In my professional years I have come to learn that loyalty is not won by paying me less for doing more. Performance reviews are a joke. There is no substance to them and I'm not even sure if they have any bearing on your actual salary increases or not.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

project engineer

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fresno, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fresno, TX

Pros

The employees are respectful and will teach if you ready to learn

Cons

once u done with 2 yrs leave cause their is no chance for advancing your career

Advice to Management

none