There are newer employer reviews for Champion Window

Seems great from the outside looking but not the truth

Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Avon, MA
Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Avon, MA

Pros

Good Commissions if given enough opportunities

Cons

Worked at the Boston Location you're suppose to get 3 Appointments a day but most of the time ur getting 1 or 2. They want u to be in the office when ur not at an appointment but u dont get paid by the hour so theres no reason to be there. I was told training would be a month but it was 2 weeks of just shadowing some guy and see what he does. $500/ week for 2 weeks training but thats essentially gas money for u drive 3-4 hours to shadow that person. all in all it would be good place to work if theres a lot of appointments to make money than that would offset the other problems but it was very slow. sometimes I would come in the office at 8am and they would hand me a 6pm appointment and they would expect u to stay there till 6pm to go on ur apptmt because to them that shows how much u love ur job.

Advice to Management

Don't think your better than everyone when u cant even train them the correct way. don't expect me to spend my whole day in the showroom when I'm not getting paid to be there. my moneys in the appointment going to see people not waiting there to my dedication last I checked it was commission only.

Other Employee Reviews for Champion Window

Opinion of Champion Windows as a place to work.......

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Baltimore, MD

Pros

Pretty easy money ( you will easily make 50k and with some hard work over 100k)....Champion is not a hard sell....they make their own products, install it themselves and have a great warranty

Cons

No real retirement......Medical benefits get worse every year

Advice to Management

stop cutting health benefits.....they company grows every year.....why reduce our health plan???

Champion Windows is a true Champion!

Current Employee - Receptionist in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Receptionist in Portland, OR

Pros

Not only are my supervisors very supportive of me and my decisions within the work place, but as well as out of the work place. They are willing to answer any questions and address any concerns that I come across.

Cons

None that i know of.

Advice to Management

The only thing that I can advise is that employees should be given a review every three months.