Chanel

www.chanel.com

A good learning experience in a friendly, dynamic work environment.

Intern (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsThe people in the office were fun and engaging and enjoyed sharing advice and their experiences in the business. Overall a very good learning experience in a friendly, dynamic work environment.

ConsSometimes the work was tedious - basic data input. Also sometimes they could not find enough work for the interns and we would end up hanging around the office.

Advice to Senior ManagementPerhaps strengthen the intern program with a more focused and engaging orientation - allow interns to network and give overview of different departments.

Negative/ degrading

Wholesale Account Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Chanel

Pros: It is a recogizable name and prestige. Cons: Outdated methods, no innovation, no comradierie Advice to Senior Management: Respect staff so they perform effectively. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Pay range of $21 to $24 is below average and disappointing for a "luxury" cosmetic line

Chanel Freelance Makeup Artist (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Chanel

Pros: Beautiful products. Great pride in company's heritage. Great international artistry team who offer… Cons: Pay range is well below what industry standard is ($25-$30 is average for the SoCal market). The… Advice to Senior Management: The execs scheduling events seem overwhelmed. Phone calls are not returned in a timely manner. There is… More
There are newer reviews on Chanel.

Worked for Chanel? Contribute to the Community!