Charles River Laboratories

There are newer employer reviews for Charles River Laboratories

Positive experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, MA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, MA

I worked at Charles River Laboratories full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very encouraging and positive environment. Got to know other employees well and felt team spirit. Immeadiate supervisor appreciated my efforts and treatedly me fairly.

Cons

As long as everything is going great, no worries. But when things started to slide, the team disappeared. Felt abandoned at the end.

Take time to figure why problems are there and work to address them if you value keeping employees.

100 Other Employee Reviews for Charles River Laboratories (View Most Recent)

Charles River- ACS Tech I

Former Employee - Animal Care Technician I in Reno, NV
    Former Employee - Animal Care Technician I in Reno, NV

I worked at Charles River Laboratories full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Work Schedule - Very relaxed when it comes to time off, school schedule, and various emergencies as they arise

Full Benefits w/ decent pay and overtime if you like to work a little extra every week

Cons

Nothing to bad to say except that it is a testing facility, if your sensitive to animal rights and pharmaceutical testing then this obviously is not the place for you.

None

Charles River: A fulfilling place to work

Current Employee - Marketing in Wilmington, MA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Wilmington, MA

I have been working at Charles River Laboratories full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Charles River is a great company and employer. The management team has created a good foundation for positive results in our field and in the community. The amount of mentoring and guidance I have received allows me to excel in my personal and professional life. There is so much room for advancement. Charles River employees are provided with a healthy and encouraging work environment that I had not experienced until I started working here.

Charles River also provides a valuable service to the community through our research and development. By working for Charles River you feel like you are contributing towards a greater goal of helping people through curing diseases, even if you are not a scientist in one of our many labs around the world.

I feel that Charles River is a rewarding place to work and would highly recommend employment at Charles River to friends, relatives and colleagues.

Cons

I do not feel that there are cons to working at Charles River. As responsible employees we are encouraged to pave a path towards personal and professional growth.

My advice to the management team would be to continue to help employees strive to be their best. By all of us working towards common goals and objectives we can exceed expectations. I see a bright future for Charles River and appreciate having the chance to contribute towards such a dynamic organization.

There are newer employer reviews for Charles River Laboratories