Charles Schwab
www.schwab.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

So Much Opportunity

Client Service Specialist (Current Employee)

ProsVery laid back office atmosphere, relaxed dress code, flexible hours, intelligent management, career advancement opportunities, etc. The company also pays for pursuing industry designations and is great about making sure there are enough sponsored events to keep up with CE credit requirements for those designations. They are very good about keeping you informed of your progress and I've experienced a very "open door" type atmosphere.

ConsCompared to the same position at other companies, the salary isn't the greatest but there are other things that make up for it in the benefits package. I did come from a much smaller company so the bureaucracy aspect took some getting use to. Even the slightest changes require a long time to implement and that can be frustrating; however, overall there isn't much negative I have to say about Schwab. I've been here for about a year and it's been fantastic.

It is employment

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Charles Schwab

Pros: Great benefits, solid company with good reputation. Young work team… Cons: No room for advancement, high turnover. Have not seen advancement within team for almost three years. A lot of promises, no results. … Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to get out of the office and interact with the people on the phones. Schwab does a great job of teaching… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great way to get started

Registered Representative II (Current Employee)

I have been working at Charles Schwab

Pros: Great culture with opportunities for additional education Cons: Not a lot of advancement opportunities More
There are newer reviews on Charles Schwab.

Worked for Charles Schwab? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Charles Schwab reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Charles Schwab CEO Walt Bettinger II. All reviews posted anonymously by Charles Schwab employees.