Charles Schwab
www.schwab.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

A place with comittment to its clients and employees

San Francisco, CA

ProsThis company tries to do the right thing on all fronts more than others I've experienced. It's a place that believes in the value and importance of the products and services it provides and the quality of the experience for its clients as well as employees. It is well-managed.

ConsAs part of the financial services industry it is saddled with some of what you might expect: tough regulations that are well-intentioned but make things more bureacratic than may seem ideal.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep thinking long term.

Great place to work

Project Manager (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I worked at Charles Schwab full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Opportunities to advance Listen to employees Learn stock markets Cons: Lots of red tape E erything must pass by legal Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Discriminating, Bullying and misconduct

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Charles Schwab full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Unfortunately there are no pros to working here! Cons: I have witnessed and have heard fellow Schwabbe's being mis treated,belittled disrespected and if that was not enough I have even over heard mangers mock and make… Advice to Senior Management: Employes need to be safe from bigoted mangers No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Charles Schwab.

Worked for Charles Schwab? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Charles Schwab reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Charles Schwab CEO Walt Bettinger II. All reviews posted anonymously by Charles Schwab employees.