Charlotte Russe
www.charlotterusse.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Fast-Paced Creative Environment

San Francisco, CA

ProsThe office environment is buzzing with energy and everyone is friendly, fashionable, and hard working. This is a good place for someone passionate about fashion who likes a creative, startup-like environment. Also, lots of VERY smart people with a lot of experience.

ConsCareer advancement opportunities exist, but they may not seem to be within reach for all employees. I would say that the office environment isn't for everyone; make sure you're a good cultural fit.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure that everyone is given the advancement opportunities they deserve.

Horrible Hours

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Roseville, CA

I have been working at Charlotte Russe part-time for less than a year

Pros: Fun working with clothes. Nice discount. That's about it. Cons: I've had three hours within the past three weeks. I'm not the only one, most… Advice to Senior Management: Don't hire so many employees so that the current employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

An OK Experience...but wouldn't want to be there any longer

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Mesquite, TX

I have been working at Charlotte Russe part-time for less than a year

Pros: -40% discount for employees -Fun atmosphere -Cute clothes Cons: -Poor management. 90% of the time, you do NOT get appreciated by management. -Poor… Advice to Senior Management: My experience with management was awful. I was very unappreciated and I am currently the sales associate that has been there the longest. -TREAT EVERYONE like… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Charlotte Russe.

Worked for Charlotte Russe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Charlotte Russe reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Charlotte Russe CEO Jenny J. Ming. All reviews posted anonymously by Charlotte Russe employees.