Charming Charlie
www.charmingcharlie.com Houston, TX 500 to 999 Employees

Best place to start a career!

Houston, TX

ProsAs a recent college graduate, I can honestly say that Charming Charlie is a great place to start a career in the retail industry. Working at the corporate office is challenging, yet exciting. I am constantly learning and growing with each day. My position at Charming Charlie has allowed me to take on immense responsibility, giving me the opportunity to make an impact on the business. As one of the fastest growing retailers in the country, Charming Charlie has plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement. We work hard at the corporate office, but still make time to have fun. I would definitely recommend Charming Charlie to anyone looking for a fun career opportunity.

ConsIt is difficult to get to know everyone in the office because we are expanding so rapidly. Also, there is limited office access on the weekends.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue interacting and getting to know new employees. It really makes a difference to those starting a career with the company.

BUSY

General Store Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Charming Charlie

Pros: good benefits, exciting environment, great opportunities Cons: not enough support for the field, goals are unattainable with resources given,… Advice to Senior Management: Listen More

Once in a lifetime retail career opportunity

(Current Employee)

I have been working at Charming Charlie

Pros: I have worked at the corporate office for a year and have been given the opportunity to directly contribute to the success of the fastest… Cons: It's a very hard working and fast paced environment so it's easy… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing! It's working! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Charming Charlie.

Worked for Charming Charlie? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Charming Charlie reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Charming Charlie CEO Charlie Chanaratsopon. All reviews posted anonymously by Charming Charlie employees.