Charming Charlie
www.charmingcharlie.com Houston, TX 500 to 999 Employees

Finally... my DREAM has come true !!!

Charmer to Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

ProsI love the store and the Values of the Company. I love making women feel fabulous ! This chain is going to rocket and I'm grateful that I am going to be a part of it! :) I'm so excited! Thanks Charlie for a great idea and concept !!!!!! You Rock!!!

ConsNot much advertising yet. There are no commercials yet but that is to come.... Big things 4 the future!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the ones coming who have passion for fashion and a great attitude. Keep getting rid of the negative ones who are the sour one of the bunch!

An extremely fun and welcoming atmosphere

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Foxboro, MA

I worked at Charming Charlie part-time for more than a year

Pros: They are very organized and have a good back bone.… Cons: Sometimes there was so much product on the sales floor that it… Advice to Senior Management: Make it so you can buy things online! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)
    Katy, TX

I worked at Charming Charlie full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good discount on fun, cheap merchandise Cons: Gossipy staff, terrible upper management. No personal responsibility for their actions, blame everything on associates. TONS of product - you have to know where every.single.little.thing belongs… Advice to Senior Management: Be as polite to your staff as you are to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Charming Charlie.

Worked for Charming Charlie? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Charming Charlie reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Charming Charlie CEO Charlie Chanaratsopon. All reviews posted anonymously by Charming Charlie employees.