Charming Charlie
www.charmingcharlie.com Houston, TX 500 to 999 Employees

Finally... my DREAM has come true !!!

Charmer to Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Charming Charlie full-time for less than a year

ProsI love the store and the Values of the Company. I love making women feel fabulous ! This chain is going to rocket and I'm grateful that I am going to be a part of it! :) I'm so excited! Thanks Charlie for a great idea and concept !!!!!! You Rock!!!

ConsNot much advertising yet. There are no commercials yet but that is to come.... Big things 4 the future!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the ones coming who have passion for fashion and a great attitude. Keep getting rid of the negative ones who are the sour one of the bunch!

CHARMING -NOT

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Charming Charlie

Pros: Nothing. Not even excited by employee discount. Cons: Horrible employer and anything but charming co workers. Advice to Senior Management: Start over No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)
Katy, TX

I worked at Charming Charlie full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good discount on fun, cheap merchandise Cons: Gossipy staff, terrible upper management. No personal responsibility for their actions, blame everything on associates. TONS of product - you have to know where every.single.little.thing belongs… Advice to Senior Management: Be as polite to your staff as you are to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Charming Charlie.

Worked for Charming Charlie? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Charming Charlie reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Charming Charlie CEO Charlie Chanaratsopon. All reviews posted anonymously by Charming Charlie employees.