Charming Charlie
www.charmingcharlie.com Houston, TX 500 to 999 Employees

Price point is good specially for young girls. Cloth is nice better then Forever 21.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Charming Charlie

ProsGood Insurance, good concept , pays well. Love the customers that come in.

ConsHorrible Training for management! There isn't any communication with DM and managers until you have made a mistake and it's to late. The training should be a 2 week process from a trainer and every manager should be train the same. I also think that to many people you Supervisors are getting promoted and they have never been a manager. They have no experience and the Turn around in this company is horrible.

Advice to Senior ManagementRead all the POLICY YES it's a lot of WORK. And you already stay there longer then you have too but, believe me NO ONE WILL TRAIN YOU SO DO IT YOURSELF. Get all the knowledge you can do NOT take the answer that another manager gives you because they probably don't know EITHER!

It was an okay job because it was only seasonal.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Wellington, FL

I have been working at Charming Charlie part-time for less than a year

Pros: Hiring is easy for seasonal. Cons: management is young and prepare to be walking around for… Advice to Senior Management: do better, y'all are all bitches No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It was okay.

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Fairfax, VA

I worked at Charming Charlie part-time for less than a year

Pros: Seem to care about employees and possibility for growth if… Cons: Had to work long shifts into the night to clean… Advice to Senior Management: Please don't hire catty upper management. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Charming Charlie.

Worked for Charming Charlie? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Charming Charlie reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Charming Charlie CEO Charlie Chanaratsopon. All reviews posted anonymously by Charming Charlie employees.