Chart Industries
www.chartindustries.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

Overall, my experience working at Chart has been great.

ProsFlexibility, understanding and caring management. Opportunity for advancement.

ConsI have no specific cons to add. However, I will state that each business group runs like an individual company and you have to be cautious about "stepping on toes" by following the chain of command.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe advice from what I have heard from fellow colleagues is to place a greater awareness on advancement opportunities for women colleagues. While the industry is male dominated, there is a lack of presence of female VP's within upper management.

Good location

I have been working at Chart Industries

Pros: Office location is very good. Easy wok, good team work,… Cons: Current business is slow. Lose management, marketing and sales not strong,… Advice to Senior Management: Need reorganize management, strength sales and market teams. Need develop… More

Great company to work for

Welder (Current Employee)
    Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Chart Industries full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Constantly changing to make it a great place to work. Very employee oriented. Really care about their employees and their safety. Trying to be socially… Cons: We work in a plant environment that is open to the weather… Advice to Senior Management: Keep listening to your employees and engaging them in decisions Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Chart Industries.

Worked for Chart Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chart Industries reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chart Industries CEO Samuel F. Thomas. All reviews posted anonymously by Chart Industries employees.