There are newer employer reviews for Chartboost

Fantastic team, great culture, and a ton of momentum.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Chartboost full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This place is on a rocket ship and it's really exciting to be a part of that growth. The developer community we build products for love our work and it's resulted in huge gains for the company. It's rare to find a company at this stage that has figured out how to be a business. Great benefits, passionate people, and lots of opportunity to make an impact and grow with the org. The founders and execs are super down-to-earth and are really approachable and transparent with the rest of the organization.

Cons

It's a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, considering it's an evolving industry. I don't consider this a real con, but staff needs to be adaptable and able to roll with changes as our product line grows and industry fluctuates.

Advice to Management

Keep being as transparent as you've been with the customers and staff and I think the company is going to do some amazing things.

Other Employee Reviews for Chartboost

Young, fast-paced startup with amazing benefits

I have been working at Chartboost full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Insanely good benefits including fully paid family insurance. Positive people, rapid growth, fun technology. The leadership is very transparent and approachable. You wouldn't even know their job title at a glance.

Cons

They are growing faster than it seems they expected and experiencing growing pains. There can be too much work to do as a result.

Software Engineer

Former Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Chartboost full-time (More than a year)

Pros

All types of problems come at you all the time. The team is composed of people with interesting and relevant backgrounds. The team works incredibly hard to maintain the high level of satisfaction among clients

Cons

Occasional confusion as to new product rollouts. Lack of non gaming clients if you are not into games. Multiple offices create confusion at times.

Advice to Management

Keep the spirit of the early days in the company! Hire only the smartest people you can find.