There are newer employer reviews for Charter College

Morally bankrupt company that pays well because they have nothing else to offer.

Former Employee - Admissions Representative
Former Employee - Admissions Representative

I worked at Charter College full-time

Pros

The pay was competitive and the benefits are decent.

Cons

The schedule is brutal and all over the place. Management can do no wrong as long as the goals are met. It is a very unprofessional environment. The admissions process is a joke. Anyone with the proper documentation, willingness to make payments and a pulse can enroll.

All management should sit through a rigorous HR training course. The directors can and will say whatever they feel is necessary to scare (not motivate) you into making the goal. I was not let go I left voluntarily because I wanted to work for a company with an ethical culture.

44 Other Employee Reviews for Charter College (View Most Recent)

Good place to work, advance skills and change lives

Current Employee - Admissions Representative  in  Bellingham, WA
    Current Employee - Admissions Representative in Bellingham, WA

I have been working at Charter College full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I enjoy helping others and the recruitment process. Our office is a fun place to work, and we have very bright and creative people on our campus. We work hard to achieve great results for our department, the campus and the student. I've learned a lot about communication and overcoming obstacles and challenges in my position. We all share a lot of responsibility which is great if you prefer a fast paced environment.

Cons

Some may not appreciate the short recruitment cycle. I like working in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure, so I thrive on it. Others tend to find out quickly if it's not a fit for them and don't last.

Change is implemented very quickly, which sometimes produces positive, or negative results. I think it would be beneficial for the company if feedback was solicited from tenured employees working directly with students.

Student Success is Paramount

Current Employee - Student Success Officer  in  Oxnard, CA
    Current Employee - Student Success Officer in Oxnard, CA

I have been working at Charter College full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

People that work in the Oxnard campus are truly here for the right reason; a passion to help others succeed. The highlight of everyday is to hear the stories of successful graduates and how we helped them change their lives. we operate as a big family and everyone is empowered to change things for the better keeping in mind always what is best for our students.

Cons

Overall no cons! Everybody works well together. It really is what you make of it! this is a great place to thrive and grow as a person and a professional. Great opportunities and a family-like, professional environment.

CCare to provide more communication and direction as well as company in-person training

There are newer employer reviews for Charter College

Worked for Charter College? Contribute to the Community!