Charter Communications

www.charter.com

Good career, finally getting back on track after the bankruptcy.

Systems Technician Senior (Current Employee) Grand Rapids, MI

ProsFlexible work schedule
Decent benefits - Med/Dental/Optical/Disbility/Life ins/401k/Company vehicle/Paid vacation.
Good employees

Most positions have room for advancement up to a point. I think overall it's a good company to work for, I think we have some great employees, and the future is looking brighter.

ConsWages are ok, but less than the nationwide average for the same job. Contract work needs to be looked at. The quality is bad, and the standards are not upheld by most.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep contract work to a minumum, no matter how much emphasis is put on quality its generally not up to the company standards. Make people with longevity actually feel appreciated. After 10 years, you should not be paid the same as someone in the same job title for 5 years.

The left hand know eith not what the right hand doith

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Vancouver, WA

I have been working at Charter Communications full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Starting pay is 11:00. This is average for cable company… Cons: Everyday your first obligation will be to see what changes have been made sine your last day here. Most of the time, something will have… Advice to Senior Management: 1. Make sure that none of your changes actually take place before teaching the employees how to handle the changes. 2. If you think… More

Terrible upper management

Installations and Sales (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Charter Communications full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: coworkers and benefits. Pay used to be good Cons: executive level management are brain dead and have no idea how to satisfy the… Advice to Senior Management: promote people who know and have been in the industry for a long time. Quit bringing outsiders into executive level… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Charter Communications.

Worked for Charter Communications? Contribute to the Community!