Charter Communications
www.charter.com Stamford, CT 5000+ Employees

Typical Call Center. More work for less money.

ProsGreat People. Competitive Benefits. Promoting from Within. Great Vacation, sick and floating holiday time.

ConsCommission cuts constantly. Hundreds of conflicting sales metrics. Stripped away earned seniority. Unfair shift bids every 6 months. Micro-managing foot soldier supervisors. Life/work balance isn't cared for. Asking for overtime when it is slow and not busy.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to you employees. Keep morale high. Motivate with money and praise instead of talking down to people and making them feel worthless.

Overall Great Company to Work For

Video Engineer (Current Employee)
    Madison, WI

I have been working at Charter Communications full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good Benefits - Free Cable and other services - Advancement… Cons: Middle management advancement takes lots of time to move up through. Not real clear where our new leadership team… Advice to Senior Management: Pay your Salaried people some type of bonus to be on call as often as we… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Place to Work

Network Engineer III (Current Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Charter Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros: Gaining a lot of experience and the people I work… Cons: None worth mentioning at this time Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Charter Communications.

Worked for Charter Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Charter Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Charter Communications CEO Thomas M. Rutledge. All reviews posted anonymously by Charter Communications employees.