Charter Communications
www.charter.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

The Corporate Quagmire...

Business Account Executive (Former Employee)
Greenville, SC

I worked at Charter Communications full-time for more than a year

ProsGood benefits, stable company, and a fair amount of autonomy (if performing to satisfaction). A reasonable amount training and available resources to get needed information on an ongoing basis.

ConsUnrealistic expectations, upper management not in tune with certain marketplace realities. Too much competition with inhouse call center and advertising, with various promotions and incentives available to them to offer, and not to us.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet more in touch with street level realities and expectations. Stop the "churn 'em & burn 'em" attitude, applying constant stress and performance pressure via unrealistic expectations.

Stable, old school American company.

I have been working at Charter Communications full-time

Pros: 1/ Stable 2/ Generally, professional, courteous employees 3/ Managers help employees to achieve their goals 4/ Good training 5/ Relaxed working environment 6/… Cons: 1/ Large company makes it hard to determine who is responsible for what. 2/ Too many layers of management 3/ Bureaucratic, in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Don't waste the time.

Audit (Former Employee)
Fort Morgan, CO

I worked at Charter Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros: Free cable, internet and land line. Cons: Very very very low pay. Advice to Senior Management: Pay people. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Charter Communications.

Worked for Charter Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Charter Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Charter Communications CEO Thomas M. Rutledge. All reviews posted anonymously by Charter Communications employees.