A great job to gain business and sales experience

Current Employee - Small Business Specialist  in  Vancouver, WA
Current Employee - Small Business Specialist in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at Chase

Pros

Management has always been in good communication with me, my career goals are important to my manager, the pay is above average, and opportunities for growth within the company are there. Also, Chase is a very strong and stable company.

Cons

Day-to-day activities can become monotonous (as with any job), and at such a large company it can take a long time to get simple things done (overseas support-desks, out-of-state underwriting, etc.)

There's not much of a local feel to the Chase's in our area; we give off the New York persona in a place far removed from the East Coast. Though we have community involvement, we don't highlight it enough, and our customers' perceptions are that we don't care about our local area.

Other Reviews for Chase

I enjoyed working for this company.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at Chase

Pros

Management was wonderful, training was great

Cons

Child care was needed for all locations.

none

Decent

Current Employee - Senior Administrative Assistant  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Administrative Assistant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Chase

Pros

JPMC is a good place to work for young people getting out of college. They provide alot of opportunity for growth with the Analysts and Associates.

Cons

If you are in a position lower than Associate (i.e. Admin) you will get passed over for advancement unless you are in the right place at the right time.

Managament should look closer at the people who keep the business running smoothly (admins, support type positions) and train and nurture them instead of hiring outside people who know nothing about the business.

There are newer employer reviews for Chase.

Worked for Chase? Contribute to the Community!