Chase

www.chase.com
  www.chase.com
There are newer employer reviews for Chase

Great place to work for if you are a sales person.

Former Employee - Personal Banker in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Personal Banker in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Chase

Pros

Great incentives. No Cap so you're salary will increase.

Cons

Salary is not negotiable at all.

2483 Other Employee Reviews for Chase (View Most Recent)

Car Dealership - that's one word to describe Chase

Former Employee - Licensed Personal Banker in Morristown, NJ
    Former Employee - Licensed Personal Banker in Morristown, NJ

I worked at Chase

Pros

Cool name on your resume

Cons

The most stressful job I've ever had. I literally had nightmares and couldn't sleep at night because of the amount of sales you have to produce and close per month. You have to push clients to sign up for products they don't want and don't even need! You have to stop them in the lobby and force them to sit down at your desk. And who cares if they only came in to make a quick deposit? Who cares if they are on their lunch break? Who cares if they already have 10 Chase credit cards, an auto loan, a mortgage loan, an insurance, checking and savings and a business account! Sign them up for more stuff! You have to drill them with a robatic 1-2-3 drill that Chase created (watch 1 2 3 drill on youtube). And if you don't produce and your numbers are low, guess what, you'll be fired in no time! It's better to wash floors and clean toilets than to work for a disguisting bank like Chase. Shame on this bank! Stay away from this torture!

grow up and leave your bankers alone. Stop using this stupid 123 drill and stop pushing customers to sign up for stuff they don't need. You guys need to change your entire employee policy and procedures or else you will end up loosing fantastic bankers due to your ignorant rules.

NO CONCERN FOR EMPLOYEES

Current Employee - Analyst Branch Operations Support in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Analyst Branch Operations Support in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Chase

Pros

Nice building, big desks, white noise in air filtration system and clean in office and no holidays.

Cons

Change of schedule with no prior acknowledgement or approval, days off are canceled, weekend rotations are changed without acknowledgment, if you cause company a loss you will lose your job, manager will throw you under the bus to save face, managers know very little about being managers, hours and days of work change on a weekly basis you will find yourself working 6 days a week 2 times a month because they will cancel your trade day. You are told you will have 1 10 hr day a month but in actuality you will have them before/after holidays and every time there is a change in any operating system or policy. When you ask managers about the change in your schedule without them telling you their answer is "business needs come first and business rules" you have to have sick hours pre approved; yes I said pre approved. Even vaca and personal days that you were lucky enough to get approved they will still cancel them if they want; an approval means nothing to them! If management feels you do not need 4 hours off for an appointment they may approve what the feel is appropriate. You are to schedule your personal days off that you receive but if business is busy they will blackout all available days and if you don't use them you will lose them. They go off a "rolling calender" you are given a total of 7 days in a rolling calender before you are terminated. I have seen many people walked out, a manager fired and a manager tell someone if they interviewed for another dept they would not give a good recommendation for them. Managers are unethical and inappropriate and "clicky". if you want to succeed here you better smoke and go on smoke breaks with your manager. This is an absolutely horrible experience and I regret ever accepting my hiring offer.

Show your employees respect and if hours are going to change, TELL YOUR EMPLOYEES!!!!!!! Respect that we have families and lives outside of work too. It doesn't matter how bad the economy is, it doesn't give you the right to treat us however you want and do whatever you want with our schedules. You are the most unethical people I have ever met. I have never worked in a worse environment. I'm shocked and saddened by the level of professionalism.

There are newer employer reviews for Chase