Chase
3.1 of 5 2,183 reviews
www.chase.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Surprisingly, a pleasure to work for Chase with a lot of opportunity for advancement.

Personal Banker (Current Employee)
Redding, CA

ProsThe new focus is all about the customer. The products and technology are leader of the pack. Good leadership in management. Clear objectives. There is sales pressure, but not to any degree where you question your job security - with underperformance comes more coaching, that's all (you have to do very poorly for a long time for it to affect your job security). The incentives are very generous in my opinion.

ConsThe banking rates are average so people who shop for rates all over town can usually find something better at a very small bank or a credit union so we get some opposition from that. "Big banks" have a bad rep so that's tough to combat, but Chase is doing a phenomenal job with putting the customer first since 2011.

I love working here!!!

Teller (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Chase

Pros: Great Compensation and chances to move up Cons: No downside to working here unless you don't have hard… Advice to Senior Management: keep up with the great leadership Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Aweful HR lied about incentive plan & Micro managed branches

Licensed Personal Banker (Former Employee)
    Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Chase

Pros: Clean environment Technology is behind competitors. Very poor training. Salaries are the worst in the industry. Branch managers are not professional leaders. They… Cons: Daily pressure to sell every customer everything even if they don't need or want it. They make every associate sound like a robot and… Advice to Senior Management: Too many people are related to each other. Husband, wife, brother, sister, mother, father and they get promoted ahead of the qualified people. The HR… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Chase.

Worked for Chase? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chase reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chase CEO Jamie Dimon. All reviews posted anonymously by Chase employees.