Chase

www.chase.com

Great company to work for!

Small Business Specialist (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsI work in a new build, so the spotlight is on me to see how well I can perform in building a client base. The monthly incentive is not capped unlike almost every other bank. Your ability to earn those monthly incentives is easy to obtain, and the base is also very competitive. You are able to tell people you work for the largest and strongest bank around. In addition to the sales incentive, you also have an annual bonus based on P&L, and a quarterly bonus based on customer service scores.

ConsSome of the more local management (Branch Managers & District Managers) can have a different approach to management can be convoluted at times. Believing that a banker should talk to a branch manager, and a branch manager should talk to the district manager because that is the chain of command. And some branch managers can be more hands off, and others are more micro managers. The reason this is an issue is because you move around a lot at Chase. There are always new opportunities, but also at the end of the year, they review everything and see if you deserve a promotion, or should just be moved to another branch.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe don't need micro management from the local level, and we should be able to communicate with upper management if the situation calls for it.

Good company, must be willing to fend for your self.

Small Business Specialist (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Chase

Pros: Strong company. Senior leadership is very good. One of the best things is that Chase puts a lot of time and money into making technology… Cons: As will most all very large companies, you are just another cog in the wheel. If you don't eat, drink, breath and sleep Chase, it… Advice to Senior Management: Don't play favorites. Realize that each branch situation is unique, has strengths and challenges and work to those. Don't move people around as much. Let… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

You are just another number. Good place to collect a pay check, but thats about it.

Personal Banker (Former Employee) Portland, OR

I worked at Chase full-time for more than a year

Pros: health benefits, great co-workers, possible to make a lot of… Cons: Extremely micro-managed. Management have a "Do as I say, not as I do" mentality. Expected to work the lobby(grab people from the lobby and… Advice to Senior Management: Stop micromanaging your employees and stop expecting bankers to achieve unrealistic numbers.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Chase.

Worked for Chase? Contribute to the Community!